Editor-in-Chief : V.K. Rastogi
Vol 9, No 2, 2000
K Janardhana, V Ravindrachary… – Polymer Engineering …, 2013 – Wiley Online Library
Abstract A 2-pyrazoline, 3-(phenyl)-5-(4-N, N-dimethylaminophe nyl)-1H-2-pyrazoline (PDAP) was synthesized and characterized by Fourier transform infrared, nuclear magnetic resonance, ultraviolet (UV)–visible, and Z-scan techniques. The PDAP-doped polyvinyl
R Vestberg – 2004 – diva-portal.org
Abstract The need for protection of eyes and electro-optic sensors from powerful lasers has increased the need for new and better optical power limiting (OPL) materials that can protect against laser light. In this study the synthesis and characterization of dendron-coated OPL
Vol. 9, No 2 (2000) 145-149
Excited state enhancement of third- order optical nonlinearity in AUTTP
studied by degenerate four wave mixing at 532nm
D Narayana Rao and S Venugopal Rao,
School of physics, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad-500 046, India
We present our experimental results on the enhancement in the third- order non linear susceptibility in tetratolyl porphyrins measured using Degenerate Four Wave Mixing at 532 nm. The enhancement, by a factor of about 3, is attributed to the strong excited state absorption at this wavelength. © Anita Publications. All rights reserved.
Total Refs: 8
- Gouterman M, The Porphyrins, Vols I-VIII, D Dolphin (ed), (Academc Press, New York), 1978: Smith K, Porphyrins & Metalloporphyrins, (Amsterdam, The Netherlands:Elsevier/North- Holland Biomedical Press), 1976;Nalwa H S, Miyata S (eds), Nonlinear Optics of Organic Molecules and polymers,(CRC Press Inc, USA);1997. Ravikanth M, Kumar G R, Current Sci,68(95)1010
- Rao DVGLN, Aranda F J, Remy D E,Roach J F, Int J Nonlnear Opt Phys, 3(1994)511.
- Balu W, Byrne H,Dennis W M, Kelly J M, Opt Commun,56(1985)25; Sevian A, Ravikanth M, Kumar G R, Chem Phys Lett, 263(1996)241.
- Rao S V, Srinivas NKMN, Giribabu L, Maiya B G, Philip R, Kumar G R, Rao D N(Submitted to Opt Commun); Rao S V,Srinivas N K M N, Giribabu L, Maiya B G, Philip R, Kumar G R, Rao D N, Submitted to JOSA B.
- Sheik-Bahae M,Said A A, Wei T-H, Hagan D J, Van Stryland E W, IEEE J Quantum Electron, 26(1990)760.
- Rodenberge D C,Heflin J R, Garito A F, Nature, 359(1992)309; Rodenberge D C,Heflin J R, Garito A F, Phys Rev A, 51(1995)3234.
- Si J, Wang Y, Zhao J, Ye P, Wang D, Sun W, Dong S, Appl Phys Lett, 67(1995)1975; Si J, Yang Q, Wang Y,Ye P, Wang S,Qin J,Liu D, Opt Commun, 132(1995)311.
- Rao S V, Rao D N, Akkara J A, De Cristofano B S,Rao DVGLN, Chem Phys Lett, 297(1998)491.